ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

227bhp with proof

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Oh dear lordy 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
used to belong to a member... CS tax disc holder!

Some punctuation wouldn’t go amiss either 🤣

Reactions: DrR

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
How can he get to an age where he can obviously drive and not know how to use full stops?! Jesus christ.

Screenshot_20200706_123037_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Wonder if anyone has ever died of a heart attack on a test drive.

Where did the whole faint hearted thing start I wonder.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
More to the point the 'unlimited history' only has £4000 worth of receipts! How does that work? I've spent nearly that in a couple of years and still got a dog.

monaco 172
Didn't even look, yet he's got proof lol.

Reminds me of the cambelt just been done but lost the receipt story I see on eBay all the time.

172 Turbo
Wonder if anyone has ever died of a heart attack on a test drive.

Where did the whole faint hearted thing start I wonder.
The phrase originates from the medical world where someone who is faint of heart is required to not be put through anything stressful. Consequently people who were not able to handle stress were referred to as faint of heart.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
The phrase originates from the medical world where someone who is faint of heart is required to not be put through anything stressful. Consequently people who were not able to handle stress were referred to as faint of heart.

Ha, yeah I gathered that part. Just meant in regards to people associating it to ‘fast’ cars in adverts. Wonder who’s to blame for starting it.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Just read the relisted ad, Oh my what a crock of shite! At least proof read your advert before letting it go live, this car genuinely makes me feel good about mine with its 'limited' history😆