ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

24k service costs????

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
What sort of price are people paying for a 24k service on a 172/182??? Mine is desperate for one and need to know what a reasonable price is. Dont want to go to the local stealers!:mad:

172 Cup
Dealer = £170 for mine the other week. Make sure (if you take it to a dealer) that you tell them what oil to put in BEFORE you leave it with them. They always use 10w40 as per normal Clios.

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
msa182 said:
Had mine done last month £120 Renault dealer (not including air filter);)

thats more like it! I dont want the air filter changed as i have a ITG. Which reno dealer was this at?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Ive been quoted 120-140 depending on parts :D

I dont goto a dealership though.. Renault Garage :D

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
crazycup said:
thats more like it! I dont want the air filter changed as i have a ITG. Which reno dealer was this at?

Renault Dealer in Havefordwest, West Wales.

Dealer = £170 for mine the other week. Make sure (if you take it to a dealer) that you tell them what oil to put in BEFORE you leave it with them. They always use 10w40 as per normal Clios.

Which is fine, nothing wrong with 10-40 unless temps drop below -20 degrees.

Clio 182
225 quoted from ren coulsdon in surrey
175 quoted from rs sport wimbledon

I went to RSport for my 24k which was the best price I could find. Actually cost £186.97 without air filter...
Kingston, Woking and Epsom are all about £100 more iirc.

tiTTy & SV650
£210 for my first 3 services so long as I hit 35k before my car hits 3 next month, anyone need a lift anywhere? lol