ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

25 yrs old and this...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
05042007005.jpg

ok edit... i thought it was a merc mclaren.... but i dont think it is ??? :S oh well sounded sex lol

2 wheel power
I went to mercedes benz world in Brooklands today, got a pic of me stood next to the slr outside. Some fit looking motors about. And alot of the female workers are extremly attractive

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
You can buy the nose can for the SL55, never seen it before... looks sh*t lol

I like them, but only the amg version, some flash boy round my was has a normal one (SL500) he got it after stacking his Ferrari 360.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I love AMG's and the BRABUS tuned models.

JC himself had an SL55

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
dunno who owned it some guy i stupidly thought it was a slr... back end had huge diffuser on it also... asked how old he was he said 25... i thought it was a slr so called him a c**t and walked off lol.

Chelsea tractor
18 year old at Leicester uni with a yellow Lambo Gallardo - apparently his parents bought it for him if he didn't take up his Oxford Scholarship... Surely if he had taken it up in 5 years time he could have bought 2...

Monaro VXR
Don't think there attractive cars at all. It's that nose why is it so few German cars look good from the front?

And for £100k surely he could have bought something a little nicer. I would have been taking a trip to my local Aston Martin dealer rather than the local Merc dealer.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
dunno who owned it some guy i stupidly thought it was a slr... back end had huge diffuser on it also... asked how old he was he said 25... i thought it was a slr so called him a c**t and walked off lol.

And he thought huh........bloody peasants...

ian

I like them, but only the amg version, some flash boy round my was has a normal one (SL500) he got it after stacking his Ferrari 360.

Lol, yes I know the guy you mean, drives like he owns the road!
Thats the one, iirc it has a private plate on it with his name on (well it looks like a name)

I think he lives oposite the harrow - used to see him all the time, floor the 360 out of the road, into the pub car park, then floor it back into the road again - all with the engine cold :rolleyes: !

RenaultSport 197
Another hair dresser or night club owners car. Wouldn't waste my money on one even if I could afford it! Sod what power it has, totally dislike merc's (but thats my own opinion).

LY V6 with Recaros
Lol, yes I know the guy you mean, drives like he owns the road!
Thats the one, iirc it has a private plate on it with his name on (well it looks like a name)

I think he lives oposite the harrow - used to see him all the time, floor the 360 out of the road, into the pub car park, then floor it back into the road again - all with the engine cold :rolleyes: !

Yeah, he has a personalised plate on it, can't remember what now though, haven't seen it for a while. I always used to see the ferarri outside the Harrow too, just parked outside on the road.

Abarth Grande Punto

Yeah, he has a personalised plate on it, can't remember what now though, haven't seen it for a while. I always used to see the ferarri outside the Harrow too, just parked outside on the road.

i know the guy you mean! Wasnt his plate Horn E or something like that? He stacked his ferrari on Gallow Corner

That's it ! The plate looks like horne - but it's not, the actual plate is crap, prob only cost £250 lol;) He's still got more dough than me though :(