ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2JZ Engine. No s**t.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Imagine trying to take that to the shop for milk.

Although it looks awesome and goes like hell, it wont stay in a straight line!

Pointless.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Re: 2JZ Engine. No s**t.

My mates cossie antilag/launch was so loud it was actually painful to be near, lol

th_Launch2.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Judging my youtube comments its not a 2jz and its a twin turbo m5 engine. Fucked if I know though, couldn't really care. All I know is it makes a lot of noise and goes like stink and is an e30 so 100% win in my book.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Antilag is a little bit louder because the turbo compresses the air and petrol. That's the only difference.

What do you mean that is the only difference lol

Pops and bangs does f**k all.
Anti lag serves a purpose, ie producing boost at standstill and in between gear changes.

They are not comparable at all.

And the turbo doesn't compress any petrol at all.
Check your facts.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Mental car, looks unusable.

Complete lack of driver skillz is probably the reason for that though.

Really???! Have you piloted anything near 1000hp and rwd? 1100hp to the back wheels probably explains it quite easily..........Mika Salo is the driver by the way.

S4 Avant
If it just compressed air, you wouldn't get a bigger bang. There's got to be compressed fuel in with it as well.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Judging my youtube comments its not a 2jz and its a twin turbo m5 engine. f**ked if I know though, couldn't really care. All I know is it makes a lot of noise and goes like stink and is an e30 so 100% win in my book.
+1