ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2nd car insurance question

Sinclair C5
Hi, I currently have a car insured fully comp under my name, If I were to purchase another car to sell on after some work has been done on it would I have to insure the car seperatly or could I drive it under my existing policy?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
you have to have seperate policies i think. you also cant use your no claims if you are using it on your policy now. but....some companies will mirror your bonus and give you the same discounts. thats what i do at the mo.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
You have top have seperate insurance for the other car. You may find you can add your new car to your existing policy, but you will not be able to use any no claims you have. The car will be insured without any no claims bonuses.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i have 2 cars on mine,
i just ring up to add it and tell them for how long and i pay via credit card.

Turbos.
I remember reading somewhere one of the major insurers has launched a scheme where you can do short term insurance, for 30 days or whatever. Might be worth ringing around.