ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2nd Gear Power Loss

Hey All,

Just wondered if anyone has had the following problem on a 182 and if so what the solution is!

When accelerating in 2nd gear from about 2500rpm foot to the floor it climbs the revs really slowly as if i wasnt pressing the accelerator at all! but then as soon as it eventually gets to the 5k mark where the cams kick in it really takes off.

Its only second gear it does this in and ive only notice the fault since installing a pipercross viper induction kit - i was thinking about changing the location of the cold air feed as it might be restricting the intake? - the only thing that made me think against it is the fact it only does it in 2nd gear between 2.5k - 5k??

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks

rps13
if you've put a massive bend in the cold air feed they suck balls

just take the front face of the filter off along with the cold air feed and dont stop moving you'l never get heat soak!