ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 Months of an Inferno 182 in Pictures (no 56k)

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
I really should be doing a report that has to be in for tomorrow, but instead i thought i would upload my pictures of my car that i've taken and sort them into a thread! Its gonna be a late night tonight. Anyway...

CIMG1521Large.jpg

looking nice in Renault Leicester (13th July '05)
CIMG1641Large.jpg

deposit paid and it was waiting for me in the yard of Renault Leicester (14th October '05)
CIMG1645Large.jpg

picked it up!!! my first new car, that day was amazing only 9 miles on the clock (19th October '05)
CIMG1650Medium.jpg

first day i took pics in the daylight of it (21st October '05)
CIMG1660Medium.jpg

first trip out to donnington (11th November '05)
CIMG1663Medium.jpg

i dont actually drive around with those wanker lights(foglights) on! (11th November '05)
CIMG1668e.jpg

first nice day to properly clean it (20th November '05)
CIMG1672Large.jpg

damn nice colour (20th November '05)
CIMG1675e.jpg

looks great in the sun (20th November '05)
CIMG1679Large.jpg

bit of an arty shot i guess... (20th November '05)
CIMG1681e.jpg

night shot, doesnt look like it in the pic, but it looked yellow then! (20th November '05)
CIMG1685e.jpg

ready for its first big trip, next to my dads car (21st December '05)
CIMG1711Large.jpg

trip to Norwich resulted in lots of snow! 2 days after my birthday! (28th December '05)
CIMG1713e.jpg

CIMG1714e.jpg

I covered 425 miles on that trip!
Some before and after shots, before is what it looked like when i got back from Norwich, and after is when i cleaned it!!! (7th January '06)
Before:
CIMG1756e.jpg

After:
CIMG1761e.jpg

Before:
CIMG1757Large.jpg

After:
CIMG1762Large.jpg

Before:
CIMG1758e.jpg

After:
CIMG1763e.jpg

Before:
CIMG1759Large.jpg

After:
CIMG1764Large.jpg

well thats all of them, hope you enjoy looking at them, cus i bloody enjoy the car!

really got to get on with this bloody report now, but let me know what you think of the pics/car

cheers

Rob

172 phaseII
looks very nice!
a freind has an inferno dpsnthave either of the cup packs but dpes have recaros! dosnt appeal to me, bot your pics make it look such a nice car!

Cam

182 Cup
Nice one!! very clean, i always find it looks a strange yellowy colour in the dark. Best colour to have a 182 in!! :cool:

Megane Mk4
Very Nice Motor .. one of the better colours
( Besides Racing blue of course!! :rasp: )

Although it looks strange seeing a 182 without xenons.
Look after it, Not many of them about ;) :D

lol no, i didnt think that i would like the XK8, as i've seen them round and thought they didnt look that great, but its amazing, it has 19 inch wheels on it which look wicked.

its such a nice car, got sat nav as well

adtmits said:
I miss mine so much.... got mine the same week as you did Polabert!!!!

bloody hell mate, i feel for you. i know how i would feel if something happened to this, as when i got mine i thought the infernos were so hard to come by dont you think?

Saner said:
Get you dad to oin the XKEC! www.xkec.co.uk

Oh, and lovely bean you got there!

he was going to but mistakenly joined the Jaguar Enthusiasts CLub, which predominately has the older car on it. I might buy him a membership someday though.

im trying to persuade him to get an exhaust system put on it, OH MY GOD they sound amazing! in its current state it doesnt sound all that good to be honest, still nice, but doesnt sound like a v8 entirely

Ad

MK2 FRS
polarbert said:
bloody hell mate, i feel for you. i know how i would feel if something happened to this, as when i got mine i thought the infernos were so hard to come by dont you think?

Aye they are a rare beast, that was half the attraction. Didnt wanna buy mine from the dealership I did as they are crap, but had no choice as no one else had one.

JoelDee said:
Nice colour, get it lowered!! :D

i was waiting for one of those comments!

its not really a priority at the minute, as i dont have that much dosh lying around to modify yet.

im happy with the car as it is at the moment.

clio 182 black /gold
When it gets dirty does it look like a salmon colour? I ask because i saw one and im sure it was samlon but it looked dirty :)

LY V6 with Recaros
Wow, that look sgorgeous, definitely one of the best colours! :) Not seen one on the road yet, very rare!

Phil 172 said:
nice, love that colour.

what were u doing in norwich? im from norfolk!

i spent christmas there for a holiday away with family in a small place called spixworth

Leeshez said:
When it gets dirty does it look like a salmon colour? I ask because i saw one and im sure it was samlon but it looked dirty :)

yeah it does! it looks crap when it goes dirty

also i have noticed that the back of the car is like a magnet for dirt when driving