ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 or 4 RS Clios including a Illiad Vee - Mansfield

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i saw you in the vxr220, had a good gawp as we went past :)

was me, dave, whiteley and daz coming back from the RR meet

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i could here and see the flames from 4 cars back whilst doing 80ish with the windows down!

Was that vxr220 for sale recently ?? I was reading an ad for a silly tuned up one a few months ago. Just wondered if it's the same car.

I was considering a normal vx220t when I saw that ad.

182 Track
Was that vxr220 for sale recently ?? I was reading an ad for a silly tuned up one a few months ago. Just wondered if it's the same car.

I was considering a normal vx220t when I saw that ad.

Yip I bought the silly modded one :D Been pricing up taking it to the next stage... 350bhp, 400ft lb and only 870kgs... he he

Nice one. I saw the ad & put it up on here when we had a big thread about vx's, the price it was up for was very good, as the amount of money spent & the up-grades were ace. It'll will be madder still if it goes to the next stage:D
I've been in a stage 4'd normal 220turbo & it was silly quick. I think he said it was 350 & 350 lb/ft.

Who are you looking at to do the work ?

182 Track
Nice one. I saw the ad & put it up on here when we had a big thread about vx's, the price it was up for was very good, as the amount of money spent & the up-grades were ace. It'll will be madder still if it goes to the next stage:D
I've been in a stage 4'd normal 220turbo & it was silly quick. I think he said it was 350 & 350 lb/ft.

Who are you looking at to do the work ?

Either Courtney or TMS.

The one I went in was a tms stage 4, grey 53 reg one - dude from the vx site. There was a stage 5 car there (I went to a vx meet) that one was blue with some multi-spoke wheels on it. I didn't go in it though.

- Going by your forum name did you used to have a clio V6 ?

182 Track
The one I went in was a tms stage 4, grey 53 reg one - dude from the vx site. There was a stage 5 car there (I went to a vx meet) that one was blue with some multi-spoke wheels on it. I didn't go in it though.

- Going by your forum name did you used to have a clio V6 ?

Yes mate, Liquid Yellow 55 plate. Just sold it in the new year.