ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 Silver 172's Gosforth - Newcastle 20th

Car SOLD :-(
No.1 - Stokoe sport172 : Saw you coming out of the Shell garage on the Great North Road. Hope you fed it V-power!

No.2 - Heading towards Northern Rock from Regent Centre. Was a late 172 aftermarket zorst. 03 plate i think

No.3 - 51 plate in Adsa car park. 2nd time I've seen it there.

All around midday ish.

God silver 172's are sooooo common!!:rasp:

Trophy
i get into the shell garage on the north road...always use pump 8 (how sad...i even know the pump number!!!) no one can park next to you and ding your doors at that one....

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
That would be me... Gave her £45 worth of the best! Even got a little V-Power present for being such a good customer!

Car SOLD :-(
i get into the shell garage on the north road...always use pump 8 (how sad...i even know the pump number!!!) no one can park next to you and ding your doors at that one....

Know what your mean. I always watch that the old duffers in big cars, or M.I.L.F's in 4x4's don't ding my car.