ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 today around the NE

First one was a red 197 heading towards Nissan from Castletown, Looked really clean.

Second was a 172 with black 182 wheels in southwick next to the police station. Had Renaultsport 172 stickers on the side.

Third was a sunflower? Going past the seaham turnoff on the a19 hid's on driver seemed to look towards my direction.

Cheers.

John.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
First one was a red 197 heading towards Nissan from Castletown, Looked really clean.

Second was a 172 with black 182 wheels in southwick next to the police station. Had Renaultsport 172 stickers on the side.

Third was a sunflower? Going past the seaham turnoff on the a19 hid's on driver seemed to look towards my direction.

Cheers.

John.

The 172 isn't on here, is it the blue one parked into traffic lol?

I thought the sunflower would be Craig... HIDs were a give away :p

Ah mint Craig! Putting some miles on the new engine like? :p Look forward to seeing the Clio mate!

Yeah that's the one Scott I knew there was a spotted thread on his car a while ago but it's worth a shot. Might flyer it :p