ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

300 bhp Williams.. and more.. oo ahhh

silver valver/hybrid

theres a clio16v turbo for sale on autotrader, £6000 or summat like that, black, looks nice!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

has anybody tried the continent for a T3 turbo conversion? I went to the mele motorsport site, they did the 300bhp one, in Italian , great tried emailing them but no luck, non deliverable.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Ive always wondered about the T3 clios on pure16drivers though, as the 16v or willy run pretty hot as standard, id hate to see a turbod one in traffic.

BMW 320d Sport

Seems a pretty straightforward job as far as I can make out - low compression pistons, custom manifold for the turbo, boost circuit components including intercooler and then I suppose just the extra oil feed for the turbo. Plus a mappable ECU...

thats about it Nick..

thats exactly the route the 172 is going - 8.3:1 forged omega pistons (custom), Vel Satis exhaust and inlet manifolds with MHI Turbo. intercooler and DTA Management.

Joe