ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

306 gti6 gone ATR next ?

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Hi there people just sold the 306 gti6 yesterday sad sad day:( and have my eye on a ATR in black with 98k on the clock ??? has anyone on hear had one what its like etc. Thanks

Alan

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Yeah was sad to see the old girl go but realy got a thing for a v-tec at the moment. Does anyone no what there like for miles 98k is quite hi but then again its a honda ??? just need some information realy .

Good cars, im sure a few people from here have owned them! :)

306 GTI-6's are brill, i had one last year! :D

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
ATR are great cars, 98k is nothing, mine had 104k and felt tight as a nut. Mine was 100% reliable, but watch for the dreaded 5th gear / reverse synchro problems - Also, road tax and fuel bills are fairly high!

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Yeah what to look for on this 5th gear / reverse synchro ??? any other problems to look for ? What do theses babys rev to 8k ? there is one in good nick 1999 98k black f/s/h £4000 good price ?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
have a look here, everything u you to know - www.atr.org.uk

This is my old one which sold in February for £4100 - 2000w with 104k

CIMG0845.jpg

H22A7 Accord Type R
DO IT!!!! ;) As clart says, get over to www.accordr.org and have a look! Mine has clocked onto 101000 miles now, pulls like a train and feels tight as a nut in the bends! The handling and steering feel is a pure joy IMO. I love mine. Show it a great road and it will amaze you with its abilities. As soon as you are sat in that Recaro you forget totally how big a car it is.

DSCF0029-3.jpg

DSCF0041-1.jpg

Fiesta ST Stage 3
honda accord type r (99)

98,000 miles£4,000

black honda accord type r, fsh, very clean car for year and will do 35mpg on a run, four good tyres, new mot, only selling due to wanting another bmw m3 call for more info

What do you think good price think im going to go have a look on sunday can some one come and hold my hand please :)

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Going to have a look tommrrow now its got air con to cambelt done @ 70k Sound good ??? what do you think ?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
make sure its had the cambelt and water pump change, should do, bit its a costly operation from what an ex ATR boy was saying to me.

212bhp is nice, vtec also class and is a good cruiser. Budget for 20mpg

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Still smile but doing a load in fuel she is a thirsty bi*ch :) . Does anyone no if there is a sight like euro car parts for jap stuff need some service stuff oil filter etc ??? Thanks

Alan

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
dont be a bore, i know a boy that said that and he ended up with H+S exhaust, induiction kit (chav - defo), HIDs and springs. Looked the part and went well.

21mpg though - ooft.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Yeah it does have a drink problem LOL no must not give in to temptation :rasp: what are HIDs out of intrest ???

dont be a bore, i know a boy that said that and he ended up with H+S exhaust, induiction kit (chav - defo), HIDs and springs. Looked the part and went well.

21mpg though - ooft.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
they come with them as standard. Get yourself a k&n panel filter - best £40 i spent on mine.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Well its lasted all of 4 days LOL . Just got a BMC panel filter Iridum plugs 8.5 ( RED ) HT leads oil + filter and some heat wrap for the manifold. Why was that Clart was it any good ???

they come with them as standard. Get yourself a k&n panel filter - best £40 i spent on mine.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Still loving it handles so well for a big car to just loves the 98ron stuff a bit to much must book her in to AA :)