ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

30mm Rear Hub Nuts

Renault Clio 172 16v
Does anyone know where I can purchase a set of 30mm rear hub nuts apart from Renault?? (Renault want £2.88 inc vat each, which I think is very expensive)

Thanks

Lots of Alfas
You can get some a lot cheaper but most Ive found dont have the all important flange bit on them.

Renault Clio 172 16v
I think I might have to get the ones from renault, can't seem to find them anywhere.

£5.76 for two rear hub nuts :mad:, which probably cost them 20 - 40 pence each (if that)

Darren

LY 182
tight as a ducks bum :lolup:

got loads in my tool box at work go to a motor factors they are a fairly standard thread.

failing that buy a wheel bearing kit nick the nut then return it

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
yea £6 aint reall that bad, open ya wallet and blow those cob webs away

Renault Clio 172 16v
I agree £6.00 isn't allot, however £6.00 for two hub nuts, I think is expensive

BMW M135i
Yes its a joke but every manufacturer is like this parts wise, all the specific make only parts which you can't get aftermarket stuff elsewhere they always arserape you.

I payed £22 for a shitty piece for 3 foot plastic hose for the battery vent as mine was fooked in the meggy just because i'm a perfectionist. It must've cost all of 20p to make max.

Renault Clio 172 16v
Just to let you know, I've ordered the hub nuts from renault.

At least I know I'm getting the correct parts for the job.

Darren