ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

31000 - aagghhh

11 1/2 months old. November 52 plate

:-(

how on earth... errr dunno really... the first 5/6 months i only used it 3 days a week to go to work and the airport and that was it...

:oops:

now 31 aint that bad, but just think (Im the same boat)

Who the FCUK is going 2 wanna buy that car in 3years time(presuming u work on a 3year cycle)

Mine might have 2 go after 2years wid "only" 60k on it

Quote: Originally posted by y0z2a on 19 October 2003

done 31 this weekend... i need to get an magnet on the display i think. :)

/y0z
bloody hell, get the fecker clocked when you sell it mate

i am trying to get shot of it at the moment... to get myself something cheap so i can get a house... :-( not looking very promising...

:-(

AH

whos got the highest milage 172, do they last or not, ive read of valvers doing over 100k, what wot about the new breed?

Revels Mum & Sister

Loads and loads ov Valvers Over 100K and still going strong

There was a 172 that was for sale for £6K on Ebay with 104,000 on the clock!

too right

well ive got a 53 plate, 3 weeks old and already got 2.2k on the clock! so if i carry on the way im going theres no way someones gonna want to buy it in 3 years!!! and plus ive gotta extend the ol insurance thing saying 12000 in a year! likely!! im gonna have my major service in the first 8months if i carry on like this! lol

but yoz, thats crazy!!

humph...

i know... but i cant help it... it get oil and oil filter changed ever 6 k, serviced when expected... new tyres every 10,000 miles...

what else can i do?

I am looking for £9750.

Parkers suggest nearly 10, i think it is a reasonable assumption that i can sell it privately with the phone kit left in it for £9750.

I havent advertised it anywhere yet, but will do so soon.

/y0z

E90

Ive had mine since, the Start of march 2003, and its done a whopping 48,500kms. Thats on a par with the starship enterprise I think. :)

Well mines an N reg and only done 16k hehehehe...and not hat aint a typo, i didn say 16k

Like to see anyone beat that!!

3500 miles on a 53 plate, sh*t I was worrid that mine was gunna be a high miler with about 16k a year. That reminds me must change my insurance, still only says 6000 a year.

**edit** Insurance updated from 6000 to 12000 miles a year at a cost of £65, not bad.

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

My 172 will remain an enigma, as it will remain at the 9K it did in about three months or so i had it :)

And i enjoyed every one of them :D