ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Install Cruise controll on a Clio RS 2003

Car  Renault Clio RS 172
Hello, Bought a Renalut Clio RS 172, phase 2, from 2003 with some nice work done by previous owner.
Is it someone that have installed a cruise controll?
What do you need to check and what do you need to buy?
It has an original steeringwheel without the buttons, so that I know I have to buy.

Grateful for support here.

Br
Tor in Sweden.
 

Attachments

  • WhatsApp Image 2026-07-24 at 11.41.22 (3).webp
    WhatsApp Image 2026-07-24 at 11.41.22 (3).webp
    439.5 KB · Views: 6
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-07-24 at 11.41.21 (1).webp
    WhatsApp Image 2026-07-24 at 11.41.21 (1).webp
    460 KB · Views: 5
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-07-12 at 12.18.57.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2026-07-12 at 12.18.57.webp
    596.4 KB · Views: 6
Welcome Tor!

I believe you will find a lot of information in the thread below, especially uodated in the last post.

There are lots of knowledgeable people in here so if you get stuck I'm sure someone will be able to help!

 
Back
Top