ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

32" HD LCD deals + wallmount

Full Fat 182
The Vogel Mounts are good but you can get the same type for £29.99 off Amazon. Just make sure whatever mount you go for has a VESA 200x200 mounting plate. Having said that, the slide and tilt type that is on the link just VISA compatable and will fit just about any LCD.

TV is awesome and a good price... Get it ordered!

I'm also in the line for a 32" hd tv so would be interested to see what deals ppl can find on the net.

Full Fat 182
You wont get cheaper and a better panel than that. I really rate the Samsungs, I have the R74 and its mint. 360 and my Sony ES SD-DVD player looks superb through it.

One thing I did notice is it good quality cables makes a huge difference. I had two component cables for my DVD player, a Cambridge audio one and a QED model. The QED is rock solid but the less expensive CA one was poor.