ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

32mb sd cards

ibiza cupra
where can i get 2 dirt cheap 32 mb sd cards from? ive got some digital photo frames for my mom and 2 sisters for xmas and alrerady have one sd card but want another 2 of the same size just so i can stick some pics on them for when i gfive them to them. tryed ebay and google and they are coming in at about a tenner for the pair but they are for 2g cards and i dont want them that big or to spend that much on them so if anyone can help it would be most appreciated.
thanks

Ian

Focus TDCi
Probably be cheaper to get bigger cards now Kevin, can't imagine anyone still makes 32Mb.

Edit: best bet is probably putting up a wanted thread, see if anyone has any spare cards they can dig out for you. :)

Last edited:
  TTRS & V50
Ebay is going to be the cheapest. No point getting 32 meg though, they are long gone, and you can fit next to f**k all photos on them.