ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

33mm valves anyone

just wondering if anyone has had the 33mm valve conversion from ketc yet......and if so, what did it produce??????

cheers

Ray

if i was where you are ray with 2.0l bottom end and unichip then that would be my next port of call and it will easily be a williams beater then maybe 180-190 @ wheels? cos it get a rally cam ground from blanks so the would be wixcked all set up with the uni chip.

im gonna go for it when ive fianlly got mine running correctly. uni chip then 33mm valve not to sure abou the megane bottom end but i would love to re-build one my self with knife edge crank and all that!

then its TB time!!!

lol alex, its a williams beater as it is ;)

yeah dont think anywhere close to 180 @ wheels mate, but im seriously considering the 33mm valves, that with the 2.0 kent sports R cam (11mm lift) should see some awesome gains.

its my next item on list engine wise, need a bit more kick from 2500-6500.

anyone else gone for it?

Ray