ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

...... :(

Was in a magazine a while back - Revs I think.

Yep, definetly a Cup.. I quite liked it under the paint, but hey..

At least it isnt a Williams; now that would be a crime. ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

it as rough as bears arse close up, alloys are curbed to fook, paints shoddy. it looks terrible imo, he had the cheek to park next to mine :oops:

Lots of Alfas

:eek: Cant be a Cup. 1.2 with 2.0 badges?

The Cup looks so good standard, I cant believe someone would change it this much.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Quote: Originally posted by midge on 11 June 2005
definately a cup as said before... this car was on ebay

Yes it IS definately a cup-i remember seeing this feature in the magazine, in fact i reckon i could still dig out the magazine somewhere. Not exactly the best looking modified clio ive seen but at least its got some power under the bonnet.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by clio007 on 11 June 2005

its got rear discs must be a 2.0l
or could be dci 100!!! doubt it, it is a 172cup been featured in a mag

At least its not all show and no go...most people will assume its a done up 1.2 but come to the traffic lights and bye bye. The styling is a bit nuts but youve gotta give credit for havin the balls to seriously modify a cup even if it does look cac.

Yaris Hybrid

Look on the brightside, what would an Audi TT owner think when that thing smokes them! Double the embarrassment!!!