ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

350+ BHP 172??

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
aty6esaz.jpg

438'd 182
About 300 bhp p/t would make life interesting. I cant imagine the first 3 gears being much use in the wet though.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
About 300 bhp p/t would make life interesting. I cant imagine the first 3 gears being much use in the wet though.

Depends how the power is delivered, in mine if I use part throttle on my turbo car it pulls very cleanly in 2nd in the wet.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Was talking to him the other day about this, This thing is a weapon! :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
That is one "savage" car. I read on facebook it's just over 10k spent?

Bargain if it only owes him that much, mine has cost me nearly that and thats without a penny for labour to build install or map the engine obviously cause Ive done all that myself (plus some help from the mrs and dan along the way!)

What diff does he use out of interest?

O

Oakley12

Chip that video you uploaded aint working... I want to see yours :/

320d
Impressive but the amount spent on that would buy the RS4 Estate I've just been lusting at on PH.

Not for me these big money builds on cheap cars.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Chip that video you uploaded aint working... I want to see yours :/

Thats weird, was working but now says video not found when you try and play it even though I can still see it in my photobucket, maybe its just a temporary issue and it will come back as its deffo still there :S

O

Oakley12

Thats weird, was working but now says video not found when you try and play it even though I can still see it in my photobucket, maybe its just a temporary issue and it will come back as its deffo still there :S

I think you should make a new one ;)