ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

35mm lowering springs on standard shocks

172 Cup
would there be any problems with me putting 35mm lowering springs on my clio with standard shocks thanks

182 Turbo Project
Gays? LOL!

I've got Apex 40mm springs and they are hard as fook!!! Cannot wait to change them for coilovers, its just the stance it has is perfect, IMO

172 Cup
i have got 40mm but i havent put them on coz someone told me they would just bottom out all the time and i would have a lot of problems, really appreciate your help thanks

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Nope. 60mm springs are no problem either, don't listen to the gays who tell you not to.

if been waiting for someone on here to back me up for a long time about 60mm springs, feking love you jcc

Westy. MX5
it depends on how heavy the car is, Each Clio model is a different weight. so they give a range off lowering between 60mm. for a heavy car and 40mm. for a lighter car.