ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

360 help

Civic Type -R FN2
when i play gears of war everythings is like a dark greeny grey colour all the time? its the same when i try it on TV or on HD? even like the logo that comes up when you die is green? what could the problem be? Its fine when i play Test Drive?

thanks tom

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Can you try another cable, TV or 360? Try and narrow the problem down.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Sounds like your green cable is broke.. or the socket on your telly for green is knacked. your using component right ?

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
I had something similar but I had green in ble and vice versa.

The fact other games play fine suggest this is not an issue.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Sorry, didnt read the bit saying it was just gears of war that was affected.. cant think what it would be then :S

1.8 Civic EX
know anyone with another copy of GOW? or someone else with a 360 you can try your copy in? not sure how it would be a problem with the game but atleast it would rule that out!

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Sounds weird, a day before my xbox packed up I had a problem with GOW where the map wasnt rendering properly and I could see through walls and then fell through the ground. Very weird, I was playing with Blooor at the time - ooo er!

Civic Type -R FN2
its fine today seems to have just fixed its self. thanks for your helps :)

im still terrible at GOW tho!

got a ferrari F430 in testdrive :D