ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

360 Slow boot up time...

Audi S3 225
Hi, anyone else have this problem? I used to be able to turn the xbox on and see a splash screen within a couple of seconds. Now when i turn it on the console will start up, make noise but no splash screen for about 30 secs then it will boot as normal!

I haven't changed anything, settings still the same, same VGA cable, HDD etc.

I tried a hdmi cable but no luck. Ive removed the HDD, reset system settings, even cleaned out the vents with the hover, still slow to boot!!!

Anyone got any ideas? Thanks,

Allan

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Try booting it up with no disk in a see if that makes a difference?. Mine has done the same every so offen and it seems fine when I boot up without a disk.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Mine is exactly the same, I think it's the signing into Xbox live that's the problem ...?

Go cry to your momma!
Same here, even with a fairly quick internet connection, nothing loads until it's signed into live.

Try pulling your Ethernet out of the back so that it doesn't try to sign in and see if that speeds things up?

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
if you have the hd-dvd drive and a disk in i know that slows boot time but only by a second or so, wireless will also affect the time it takes for the dash to fully appear as it logs into xblive