ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

360 wifi

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
WTF £50 for the wifi unit? no wonder microsoft make so much money.

Next gen console with no wireless built in? what a joke!:mad:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
sneeks said:
It has wireless for the controllers but not for the BB connection, kinda stupid really.

depends which angle you are looking at it from, Microsoft charge an extra £50 (£59 in most places) for the BB wireless device, not stupid, but f**king annoying.

dk

911 GTS Cab
to be fair to it, the wireless unit is very good and sets itself up automatically.

you may have wireless built in to a ps3 but you pay a hell of a lot more money for it so i guess it works out the same.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Question. I've ordered sky broadband which includes a free wireless router. So i have one spare, can i hook this up to the 360 using the ethernet and then connect my old router to the sky one via wifi?

1.8 Civic EX
Guy said:
do you have any probs with your xbox??

bloke at works crashes after about 3 minutes

It's getting to hot....if he keeps using it he will get the 3 red lights of doom...

he will have to phone microsoft (thier number is on xbox.com) then send it back to them to got fixed...

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
Clart said:
Question. I've ordered sky broadband which includes a free wireless router. So i have one spare, can i hook this up to the 360 using the ethernet and then connect my old router to the sky one via wifi?

no, i dont think its possibe to connect two normal wireless routers together. you may need another gateway type device.

he cant send it back as its.. erm.. adjusted? modified? lol

we took it apart yesterday and applied some decent thermal compound to the back of the processors to go between them and the heatsinks.. but no joy :(

you seen that watercooled xbox? LOL!