ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

36K service South Yorks plus extended warranty

Trophy 265/500
Evenin' all,

Living in great fear of having to replair/replace a Sachs damper, I'm looking at the 2 year warranty extension thorugh Renault. Has anyone else gone for it and had good or bad times as a result?

It's also the time for the evil 36k service. Any particularly good/bad experiences round South Yorks? I'm looking for service stamp for obvious reasons, but am not too fussed about having main dealer status.

Sorry if I asked this a while ago, something went screwy with my ID for a while.

Cheers

182 Trophy (#27/500)
I am in your exact same position but my warranty ran out in July before i bought the car. Dont think i can do anything now. Gutted. I would be interested in knowing 36k servicing prices too if anyone knows.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Think your looking at £300ish for the 36kservice at a independant.

Clio 172 cup
If i was you i would take it to RS Tuning in Leeds. You get the stamp in the book and from somebody who has a good reputation amoungst the Renault sport community.

Don't think it will be much.

2019 Leon Cupra
I paid for a Renault extended warranty , and i'm diue for a 36k in the next couple of months on the RB

Trophy 265/500
Thanks, I'll give the stealers a shot and RS too today.

If anyone has any good recommendations in Manc', my folks live over there, so I can always stretch to popping over there.

Cheers