ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3d tv's

none :(
Looking at getting one in the future, now im not too cluded up on stuff like this, but to view the 3d, will i need a different output lead, or can i just stick my hdmi lead in the back and watch 2d / 3d tv straight away, obviously i know ill need 3d glassess for 3d.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I would wait if i were you. It's not goin to be too long before you can buy 3D tv's that you don't need glasses for

182 Full of Fat
Wait.....if you've got thousands to blow, new Toshiba range will be 4k resolution.

Just picked up a the new Toshiba 46TL868 and it's pretty awesome for the price. Quality beats nearly every other new LCD i've viewed (imo)

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
3D tv will show 2D equally as good as any other, just gives you the option if you fancy 3D.

As for wait for the 3D without glasses still away off & pricey.

Seen the latest Philips set at ISE in the Dam have to say was bloody good but mucho wonga.

Panny Vt/Gt plasma still possibly best on market.

What cables are you on about?

1.2 Mk2 Clio P1
3d is the new betamax

the sooner this 3D fad ends the better.

This x a trillion

It's crap, buy a really good non 3D tv for less than a low end 3D box.

Couldn't agree more. 3D is completely terrible and will hopefully die in a fire shortly. I even avoid 3D films at all costs because I think it's so bad.

But if you really want one, I'd wait as above for non glasses 3D. Just to make it slightly less terrible.

Nippy white cup
I must have been watchin a different 3dtv in comet the other week...looked pretty amazing to me. As above the non glasses 3d is probably way off being affordable and although the glasses seem a pain I stopped even noticing them after a few mins. Not sure of the exact tv in comet but it was with the active glasses I think which are bigger glasses but the difference in quality seemed a fair bit...plus the 2d picture looked amazing too. If I was buying I would have to get a 3d blu-ray player as well or it wouldn't really be worth it for just the sky stuff at the moment

Chris