ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3M Perfect It

Skoda Fabia vRS
how many of you have tried this stuff ?

we have a new bodyshop at work (Renault dealers) and they use some of this stuff, ordered some for myself the other day and give it a try on a few scratches i had on the front wing (i used the yellow top, extra fine)

its good, very good IMO, very easy off, doesnt splatter everywhere, gives a good work time, again in my opinion, i know some people like to be their forever with the Menzerna, but personally such a long work time isnt for me

1L bottles mean it will last me forever aswell, and the pads are so cheap ! (trade prices FTW)

Monaco 172
i agree with the trade prices, shame i cant get them!

ive used Ultrafina SE...blue top i think, its fantastic! doesnt take long at all!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
can i have a bit, i dont really want to order 1 litre,

Skoda Fabia vRS
used it the other day and it was a bit more difficult to remove than when i first used it, though i did use a different pad this time around and i worked it for longer so maybe i dried it out too much, got good results though

Megane 225
All 3m Polishes are great! My bro won't use anything else in his bodyshop as the 3m seems to give the best results for the money. Ultrafina is amazing!

1.4 RT
3m polishes are really good but IMO depends on what type of paintwork you are doing... menzerna and meguiars are also very good products but its all down to personal preference and what works best for you

"Navy" N17 TWO
My paintwork is chipped, scuffed & swirled to hell - needs a dam good buff just not sure what to use on it yet.