ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3rd car in 12 months of passing my test

1.2 expression
After my beloved Mini was destroyed i decided to get something a bit more reliable so i've ended up with my red 1.2. purchased it from an old man so yeah it was totally standard so im starting a little "mini" project just to make it look pretty (not to the extreme of what i did with my mini)

014.jpg

thats my mini (miss it so much :( )

4.jpg

1.jpg

pics of when i first got the clio

8.jpg

after cleaning the engine bay (it was a bit grubby before)

6.jpg

some of the windows tinted

7.jpg

apex lowering springs 60 front 40 rear

10.jpg

me being sexy :dapprove:

9.jpg

car after being lowered :)

1.2 expression
No luck with it at all bumped it and when i got it repared the drivers side wheel came of and destroyed the front end of it so i got rid of it before anything else happened

they look cool + i dont want to look the same as pretty much 80% of people on here who go for the 172 or 182 alloys

No they don't. Being "different" is not an excuse for making your car look crap. The wheels look OK, the black lights will look pap though.

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 mk2
Right, the wolfrace slot mags are good, check them out before you judge just cus it says wolfrace. Also the tints aren't bad. usually tints are really chavy but it's not had a body kit or 18" £100 wheels haha. The black lights not so sure about. Will have to see.

Clio 1.2 mk2
I don't think they are bad. But each to there own. Just checked out the bifcaids & android meet. car looks sweet. Nice to see a Ph2 with Ph1 rear lights not the other way around *(different) . Also what do you have it lowered on?

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
they look cool + i dont want to look the same as pretty much 80% of people on here who go for the 172 or 182 alloys

I agree with you here, people knock people for trying to be different so much. There is only so much you can do without having someone slating you saying its s**t, do what you think looks decent on your car and pick up a few tips along the way, personally I think the black tinted lights and repeaters should be a no, no anyways on anything apart from a black clio.

Z4 Coupe
Black rear lights look chavvy and shite!

Car looks good though mate, the wheels look scruffy! I quite like that look.. Good lows to, Nice one

1.2 expression
Black rear lights look chavvy and shite!

Car looks good though mate, the wheels look scruffy! I quite like that look.. Good lows to, Nice one

Wheels are scruffy curbed to hell and they had trims on before so they are filthy!
Im not cleaning them though not when i get new alloys this month coming!

PH1 172
can we have more pictures of the mini? i used to love sports pack arches but now i prefer none at all! with 10" wheels, are they group 3 or 4 arches? its been a while.

1.2 expression
can we have more pictures of the mini? i used to love sports pack arches but now i prefer none at all! with 10" wheels, are they group 3 or 4 arches? its been a while.

Sportspack arches with 12" revolution alloys :)
I'll get a few more up later

clio 1.2
wouldnt personally get black lights. the springs made a huge differences looks better, engine bay is seriously clean lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Its an opinion im entitled to. You can pick far better looking wheels without being part if the pack. My rear lights are ph2/3 with lamin-x over the centre.

BTW mini looked cool as funk

1.2 expression
Well here's an update!
not been on in a while just thought i'd show the new wheels.
Didn't end up getting the wolfrace slotmags but, i think these are just as nice!

003.jpg

002.jpg