ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

45mm mk3

White Sti Hatch
i think with some bigger wheels a 45mm drop would look ok, imo all these coilied up cars look broken, far too low to be practicle (note dean's grinding on the RR). a 45mm drop is a good compramise between looks and performance.

Bigger wheels are cheating ! only reason mines "grinded the rollers" was the fact my back end was still sitting on level ground and now down like the front as with the Star Performance 4 wheel driver rollers im fine..... :nono:

White Sti Hatch
They appear to have gone up loads since I bought mine (probably due to the dodgy euro)

I paid £135.80, but they are now £176.46.

If you wait a few weeks then you can buy mine as I will be upgrading to coilovers.

Id keep the spacers with the coils mate looks better !

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
AirRide on Daves now IIRC

Untitled-8.jpg

Clio 197 F1
^^

Looks mint.

I paid £118 for 4x 15mm spacers and wheel bolts from gas performance on the forum.

THanks

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
how is the car anyway dave seen you drive past the redlion the other night (sunday i think)