ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

485 Bhp TTRS

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
5 cylinder turbos are awesome.

A simple remap will score 400hp on one of these. Serious engines them, makes me want a RS3! But if I was spending that much cash id of bought the 1m I looked at.

Turbos.
Yeah, part of me wishes i went for the RS3 because of the engine. Awesome machine.

Top video, despite the TTRS not doing much for me. There is a really nice one at my gym, in blue with a great stance.

DAR

172 Cup toy
I had a Sepang Blue TTRS until Late Nov. Awesome cars. Only sold it because I wanted to fund a track car, and couldn't afford a TTRS and a track car. Still miss it............ The 5 pot noise is immense. Will have another when the pricers drop to around 20k.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Immense cars. I was sat in a Blacked out RS not ling ago. Amazing machine.

Fully loaded with the fancy seats and mapped. I'll ask what the figures are.

Music sounds good but the car sounds dull. I'd want it to sound nicer than that if I was packing 485 ponies.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
The only TT i'd want to own frankly, love how theres nothing OTT about it. Still love the V8 RS4s though, those are my favourite modern audis

Disastra Coupe
Lovely car and nice editing.

A chap who's parents live on our street owns one. Sounds awesome.