ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4throttle questions.

182 cup pack

Guys can any1 tell me where can I get info about 4throttle convertion?

Id like my MTV to be 4throttled but dont know if there is such thing for 1,6 16v,if you can pass emitions,where the power is coming(if it comes at high rpms i wont like it)etc etc.

Any recomendetions????

Thanks alot.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

jenvey can help you mate

give roamer a pm and im sure he can help you out

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

What the hell is a 4throttle conversion???

Do you mean throttle bodies?!

182 cup pack

Yap that is 4 throttle bodies,but here in Greece we use the term 4throttle ;)

does anybody knows the jenveys url???

Thanks again guys.

182 cup pack

I dont know but I guess that they should fit.

the problem is that nowhere in Greece can we find a Rsport department.....I have a catalogue number of the Clio super 1600 but I must ask to get it from Renault in Diepe..Well see how it will go..

182 cup pack

The above site is in Chinese....Can anyone translate it?????:D:D

Guys Ive sent an e-mail to Jenvey with all my questions and Im waiting.

I also asked a tuning house here and they told me that since my car is 140hp right now with all these things that Ive done,I will get another 20-25 bhp and another 2-3 kg torgue.....AT LEAST...:confused:

Is that thing possible????Cause I dont think so....

They also told me that the cost is 1400 Euro.(If the amount of power is as they say than it is a good modification with excellent value for money but I still think that the price is much.)

Mate, if your tuning house says they can do a throttle bodies conversion all in for 1400 Euro then get it done, the power increase sounds reasonable for the engine.

But really the price sounds too low, if I could have done mine for the equivalent of £1000 I would be laughing right now.

182 cup pack

Roamer do you pass the emitions test???Can you also tell me where the amount of power is coming???Is it at the whole range of rpm or only at the high rpm???Thanks mate.

Here in Greece you can buy throttle bodies for Pug rallye and Vts saxo for about 800 E...So the price that they tell me sounds much.

Dont know what am I going to do at the end but again the power increase will be dramatic,and Im in deep thoughts...

Erm, it should pass it mate (fingers crossed) but it doesnt have to be tested for another 18 months yet.

My power gain is across the board, torque gets to about 150lb/ft by about 2500-3000 rpm, the gains are great, this is what throttle bodies can give you.

The price seems very very low, infact my throttle bodies themselves cost just about as much as your quote, add ontop the ecu, fitting, mapping, any custom pieces (Like a new fuel rail etc) and it all begins to add up.

182 cup pack

So you must have a blank ecu in order to fix it????

Can you not have the factory ecu reprogrammed???

Smells like more than 1400 E.........