ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 door roll cage?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
As above not just one for show but maybe a SD or OMP roll cage for 5 door clios. Do they exist?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Well I'm getting an astra cdti in the new year. And for s***s and giggles I wanna keep the dci for track as its a fun little car and a cage is an option

Well I'm getting an astra cdti in the new year. And for s**ts and giggles I wanna keep the dci for track as its a fun little car and a cage is an option

Worth speaking to those people then but a 5 door is always gonna be a weaker shell so why not sell and get a Sport?

Be good see a DCi on track though.

:)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I ove the dci the torque is lovely in a little car it weighs 985kg before any striippage. It has solid top mounts front and rear braces,polyflex bushes. I have a decat and colovers on the way too. I like to be different. If all else fails a 172 engine can be dropped in!