ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 turbo and valver calipers?

williams 2 turbo
basically are the the same? ie part number. i need some to replace the 4 pots on my turbo, but 2 different companys are telling me 2 different things.

any help appreciated.

BMW M135i
99% sure the fronts are the same lucas calipers. 259mm vented discs?

edit: Actually now i've said it I don't think they are. Doesn't the 5 use 230mm discs as standard?

williams 2 turbo
thanks people. now the question is which do you think are better, i must say, on the 5 turbos, ive owned they seem to be much better, or is it just me.

Calipers are the same for both models.... they have used a few different brands over the years..ie lucas... bendex etc etc.. but are all the same design

The way they differ is valvers have bigger carriers to allow for the bigger disc size.. I have fitted 5 turbo carriers to one of my old valvers to allow me to run small discs to fit 13" wheels