ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

50/50

Partner's Astra SRi
Thanks for the invite Dan. Looking forward to seeing some awesome photos people!!

If only I could take part.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not sure i like my 50mm that much. I have use my legs and take exercise to get a decent shot in the frame! lol

182 & Porsche 986
i'm looking forward to this tomorrow just hope i can keep on top of it. not picking a theme though thats too difficult.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Common guys it shouldnt be that bad. Its exercise not that i'm too fond of it myself but oh well... ;)

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
^^ Lucky you Gregs.. Me will have to look into one soon. Cant wait till Christmas. Too far away. haha

Cupra
What exactly is the big deal with a 50mm lens ?

They are fast = more light and greater DOF.

.. and normally pin sharp. They offer high quality for little cash (depending on the model).

The 50mm lens was/is also the common focal length to use on 35mm film SLRs and full frame DSLRs. The reason being that it is the closest focal range which offers nearly the same perspective as the human eye.

Talking to Greggles earlier and I think that whilst going weak at the knees I let my guard slip and managed to purchase a nifty fifty from MPB. Hopefully that'll be here soon, but in the meantime it's the kit lens at 50mm for me! Now what to shoot for Day 1?

I have started and added my pic to the group!

3971361606_c88e4359a2.jpg

Talking to Greggles earlier and I think that whilst going weak at the knees I let my guard slip and managed to purchase a nifty fifty from MPB. Hopefully that'll be here soon, but in the meantime it's the kit lens at 50mm for me! Now what to shoot for Day 1?

LOL! :approve:

Cupra
I have started and added my pic to the group!

3971361606_c88e4359a2.jpg

Nice pic to start with. I took a similar one the other day, but its outside of the dates to use, and using an iPhone... lol

P.S. Welcome to the light/ dark side (delete as appropriate)

3945131894_898a122836.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
I'm torn - I could quite easily take one today, but following it up with another 49 is where my issue lies. :) I'll decide sometime in the next 10 hours.

I'm tempted to take 50 photos of video games/movies characters. But I may just end up doing any old thing. Here's #1.

3971976242_5f4f16991d.jpg

(and there's another one on my flickr)

Last edited:
  LoW clio Sh*t...&..
iArgh you guys started already. I know i dont have a 50mm lens but m gonna go out and have a play with my standard kit at 50mm. Good luck to me. Lol. :(

iArgh you guys started already. I know i dont have a 50mm lens but m gonna go out and have a play with my standard kit at 50mm. Good luck to me. Lol. :(

Mine was with the 18-55 kit lens, counting down the days until my first prime. I actually think I cheated a little bit and the image has come out at 48mm but I'm letting myself off.

Nikon D700
Right, here goes.

I've decided to go for a theme, black and white, should keep it a little more interesting than my 365, and should keep me more enthused.

3971381071_0665eac98e.png

Right, here goes.

I've decided to go for a theme, black and white, should keep it a little more interesting than my 365, and should keep me more enthused.

3971381071_0665eac98e.png

Pencil copier!!! lol..

Good shots today guys.

Gaz, you can't moan about quitting already. Stay positive!