ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

50 mil lower????

Albi blue 197
alright im looking for lowering springs but i feel 60 is to low as it goes a bit over the actualtyres but 40 looks a bit to high so am thinkin of getting some 50mil lowering springs has anyone got any pics of there clio with a 50 mil lower just so i can see for the idea before i get them cheers:)

Static Low
on 15's with standard tyres.. 60mm only fills half the arch gap. still about 30/40mm worth of gap left ! Its disgusting

I take it you have 17's or sumthin ?

^ not true chap. Pricy from here bought my old kit. Standard alloys and tyres and fills the gap :)

TT 225
there isnt any noticable difference between 50 and 60 and 60 doesnt cover the tyres. 70mm doesnt even cover the tryres on mine so you'll be ok.

50 mm springs don't exist for Clios. Unless you're on 17s, 60mms won't have the arches sitting over the tyre at all.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
depends on the springs tbh mate,

bad as it sounds, but springs NEVER do what they say on the box,

different makes come out completely different hights lol,

do some research to find the ones for you.

Ph 1 172
there is a link somewhere on here with a company that make springs how ever high or low you want them sounds like your best bet for 50mm lower on the cheap