ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

53.9mpg!!!

As above! not bad for a 2.0 these days! thats a remapped ecu, and full exhaust system too...

took alot of getting there lol:

STA60134.gif

STA60135.gif

STA60136.gif

Happy days lol!

A4 Avant
Would have loved to have seen that going down the road. Most people must have thought "wtf".

You should have put a centre over the weels as well.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
that looks better than a car bra the stupid f**king things so if it does reduce mpg itll probly catch one with some tits lol.

please tell me you didn't drive to exmouth like that this morning? lol

you should be working on the saxo!!! naughty!! i'l give you a personal seeing to if you aint finished it tonight!!

haha

Meg on pistonheads £6995
sorry to butt in, but you can get the mpg up to 140+ on a dci !

I have got it to stay at 99.9mpg for miles and miles on my steady (busy) A-road commute

I even reset trip after full tank and gently cruised the last 5 miles to work @ 50mph and it showed 1500 miles to go!

'92 172, Lotus Elise
what mpg do you get normally?

and you need to try calculate it by brimming it at the pumps... driving around and brimming it again - and see what the pump says

t3 corolla 116bhp
my dci 65 can do up to 70mpg. 3 times the economy, 1/3rd the power lol
you win some, you lose some :)

ph quick
haha awesome, i once got 57 on an 8 mile trip, flowing country roads all the way one roundbaouts and one set of lights, sweet as a nut

lol, mine wasnt an indecated either, dont forget im not running a 172 dash so dont have a fuel read out! ive had 40odd accelerating up a hill... i know you'll never get that lol!

I could hit (properly calculated) 45-47mpg in the Cup if I really tried, so that seems about right for the same engine in a lighter car.

Interesting to see the difference the tape made, different wheels/tyres would have helped massively though. Polo Bluemotion gets huge mpg due to bodywork revisions, it's the way forward :)