ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

58 Plate: Red Black Clio 1.2

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'm sure Renault could try a bit harder tbh, they must need to sell the car more than you need to buy it, surely?

Authentique 1.2
Right so I could get a bank loan that would hsve less apr. How much do you reckon renault would let it go for cash?

Authentique 1.2
So if I offered 9k cash, they wouldn't take it? Considering this economic climate!

But what about nocking 500-800 of for cash?

So if I offered 9k cash, they wouldn't take it? Considering this economic climate!

But what about nocking 500-800 of for cash?
The money still goes into their bank the same way. Cash doesn't cut it anymore unless your buying privately.

If you you negotiate a price that's what you'll have to pay.

Authentique 1.2
Cheers for the replys lads, out of curosity:

Would a aftermarket filter or induction kit make the car deeper?

What else would need to be done to lower tge car, other than suspension?

thanks

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Lol at getting a loan for that bird turd.

Don't waste your money mate, it looks sh*t, its slow, and it's going tocost you around 9,000 of your hard earned pounds.

As has been said, if you willing to take a loan out and pay ridiculous amounts of money on a car, buy a 1*2 and insure it.