M McBunny Feb 18, 2009 #1 im after a set of 6.5's either component or coax just want good sound oh and also a small amp to power them they are off in the mx5
im after a set of 6.5's either component or coax just want good sound oh and also a small amp to power them they are off in the mx5
Galzzly Car Fiat Bravo Active TJet Feb 18, 2009 #5 Fair enough then. Here's what I'm running for the speakers: Alpine 2 channel Amp £70 Rainbow SLX265 comps £140. They speakers are great quality, I've not had an issue with them for the half a year or so I've been running them.
Fair enough then. Here's what I'm running for the speakers: Alpine 2 channel Amp £70 Rainbow SLX265 comps £140. They speakers are great quality, I've not had an issue with them for the half a year or so I've been running them.