ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6 People to view a prototype renault sport

Clio Cup
Does anyone know what this is about? My brother said he has been chosen for it and I'm getting jealous.

Clio Cup
He doesnt work for renault but he has always owned a renault car of some sort. He just got a letter that 6 lucky people from around the country have been chosen to view a prototype renault sport and give feedback on it.

Last edited:
  Clio Cup
They are giving a him £100 gift for turning up and people from renault sport are going to be there to ask the 6 people questions about what they want the prototype to be like.

Lee

BMW M2C
One of the lads I work with went to see it. They are asking owners of certain types of car. He has a 350z. I know what it is.;)

Ph1
Tell your brother to say to Renault, shove a turbo on it and if they arnt doing tell him to walk out the door ;)

1.8 Civic EX
Twingo Sport? haha

Renault20Twingo20Concept20side.jpg

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Might be something along these lines. The magazine scan is a couple of years old, but it states that a new Renault sport coupe based on the 350Z (explains why the guy with a 350Z is invited) are being developed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

BMW M2C
I really like the look of the RenaultSport Modus. It's not that though!

l0zblpzjwldesxvzh2gkgqz3chxack663hj1kmtpwjqdidhzp0_3taddgac__4hkkuoqaopjhizsrfty6vm_qe6jjpdqfl7a.jpg

c_jqddvowrkxctnuzzdftjwfyobxxqqhfpnt9b4zqarw8b8yzu4w_26cdi8ekzbjhdputgxgslh8ajlhgpch3bv7bh51dnrx.jpg

l0zblpzjwldesxvzh2gkhhasoqc6b_2duruj4l_qcsi7q1bkpm6c_fipmzohrltkkiayr__rog7z8yvwnpsgho_9sifsyp_g.jpg

WFT, i've never seen or heard of this before???:eek:

Actually I meant to say Renault Sport Twingo. I think the Modus in those shots was just being used for chassis testing under the Modus body.

Some of you have it right as to what they are showing people.

Lee

BMW M2C
LOL that modus is a blatent photoshop.

It's no photoshop, they did that for testing. There were a couple of them parked up behind the factory. I think it was the 197 they tested under that shell.

There was also another car parked up wearing a Megane shell as cover. ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
how fookin mint must it be to work there!!!! :approve: :evil:

anybody know what the meggy is hiding?

look at the rear, is that a 197 stylee diffuser......?

Last edited: