ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6 speed box and drivers side shaft rubing on block corner

clio 2.0 and bmw e30
anyone know of a six speed box that will fit on to the 172, also my drivers side drive shaft is rubbing on the block under hard acceleration any ideas,

clio 200 F4Rt
i would check your engine mounts if the block is moving enough to rub.

as for the box, you could try get a Sadev clio cup racer item.

Aparrently yozza sport do a 6 speed kit for the standard box, but after alot of people asking no details or costs where ever given.

clio 2.0 and bmw e30

Aparrently yozza sport do a 6 speed kit for the standard box, but after alot of people asking no details or costs where ever given.

cheers
for the help

£3.5k Fred was saying with LSD etc I think some time ago personally I'd get a fully seqenchial box with LSD from a proper race car.

The 192 box will probably fit with a bit of work on mount etc but the block on the 1927 is different so you have to either swop bottom ends or make some sort of adpater up to make it fit.

Lionel Richie

as edde says £3.5K inc LSD

the sadev needs custom mounts making to fit it to a road car

ph 2 172

as edde says £3.5K inc LSD

the sadev needs custom mounts making to fit it to a road car

You get a 6th gear with the kit but you get a box as strong as a sadev ?

There is a 6 speed box which would fit but it is as much effort as making any other FWD box fit so not worth the work.