ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

60 MM Springs

Gonna be quick and blunt with this question.

I got 16" rims on my car and 40 mm springs. The 40s look crap so gonna drop it some more. I want the back wheels under the arches but ive seen some nice clios on here who have done theres 60mm and they dont look rite low on the back. Will 60mm springs do this or am I gonna have to get coilovers?

Cheers in advance

Best to a serch over the last few pages of the forum there been loads of talk on them reciently.

You can drop 60 with springs alone (some people say 60 is the least you should go) but how long the shock last well. Should be good for 6months but some have lasted over 12 months without problems

Theres a few companies who do 60 springs pi is the one which crops to mind first.

If you wan to best drop have a look at Freds car 110 at the back and 100 at the front. Coilover for Ktec give upto a 80 drop have a look on the media section for some pics of RobFenns car. Dont forget the more miles and the longer you have them fitted the lower it will go due to wear and settling in.

yeh had mines on standard shocks for over a year now 60mm drop 60mm drop wont see ur back wheels onder ur arches not even my 17s do it not far off thu

Cheers fellas!

Fred 2001 - well slammed my friend

Mk3col - Very nice like the spoiler. where ya get that.

Ive decided that since ive got a visa Im gonna get me self in debt a bit more and instead of saving the cars getting new 60mm springs, coluor coded and twin exhausts. look out for pics then ya can give it ya ratings. I fya think its sh*t then dont be two harsh on us. cHEERS