ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

60mm drop and 15inch Superleggys

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Yep, should look pretty cool

I like your description. does that mean Ive got Renaultsport Clio 098?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

yep it says renault clio 75 sport on my log book

so yeah you do

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

hmm same as mine (but mine is silver)

is it still useable any problems?

cheers monk!!

when you look at the front and backend it look so MEAN cause it so low, the only problem was when you hit a pothole, but then u learn to drive round it instead of into it lol, got 17s on now and the ride is much better due to the bigger wheels riding over the hole.

seriously though because it look so nice with 14s on, if i had a spare grand i would get the Schmit TH-Lines wheels (hand-made and splitrim, very strong)and go for the euro look, heres a couple of picture of what itll look like, time to save up methink

http://www.ra-design.co.uk/wheels/pictures/th3_vw-polo.jpeg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid14/pba56ffa2ed88c111f5c71650ebf97784/fde0fa46.jpg.thumb.jpg

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

cool my car ariel is clipping clouds so it need to go low!!!

still gonna go for superleggys cos i love em

euro is a bit too much but i like it lots

any other wheel ideas will be considered

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

nah mate humming catch the pigeon all day would annoy me

sorry but the clio just aint ready fo them

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

yeah fred got 60mm pi springs from cupsize? for £40

only problem is do i need to undo anything inside the boot of the car?

(ice install, can be removed quite quickly if i do i will leave it at home.)

Speaking as a superleggera owner (17"s) i would advise you to go for 16"s! SuperLs really do look a size smaller than they really are - which is their only downfall! So i fear that some 15s will look teeny tiny! Unless thats what you want of course!?

one thing i dont like on your car is the sunstrip fred.

My cars in getting a tint right now and i made sure they understood....NO SUN STRIP!

hehe

Lionel Richie

Just remembering my boy racer days!!!! I like it, and its my car so sod off!!!! (said in a joking way!!!)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

didnt notice it until you pointed it out

did you colour code your bumper/get a new one?

Lionel Richie

Its going to the bodyshop on Tuesday for a new front bumper, new drivers side wing (which ive got) + all colour coding then all i need is to get one wheel straigtened and three of them powder coated all before Saturday!!!!!

Lionel Richie

normal, theres no point really with a 172, cos i need to replace both front wings for 172 ones+get them sprayed (the doors would need to be done as well for a colour match). 172s have got a wider front track as well, so my front wheels would be dwarfed by the larger font wings, and finally im not made of money!!!!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

i thought it was the same on a mk2?

still its gonna look superb mate

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

oh ok same as the mk1 then

hmm you learn something every day

still up for slamming my motor?