ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

60mm lowering springs

Superleggera'd MK3
Hey :)

New to the car modding and wanted to lower 1.2t mk3 clio as the first thing i do. I intend on having it on 15" BBS deep dish rims with low profile tyres an thought 60mm would give a good drop, but im inexperienced so im not sure? Any ideas? And if so can u give me any ideas on which spring would be good (not too harsh).

Ps i will eventually get coilovers but havent got anywhere near the money atm :(

Thanks

Superleggera'd MK3
Hmmm possibly 45mm h&r springs then? Is it because the 60mm would just give a stupidly hard ride or would it totally effect performance? Cheers mate

Superleggera'd MK3
Lol in that case i will totally scrap the 60mm idea for the time being and maybe go 45mm. Should be a little softer then? I saw that einach springs are softer in the 30mm but that seems too high if i will be on 15's

look for progressively wound springs (eibach,Pi etc...) they shall give you a better ride than the apex and the like due to those being linear wound