ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

60mm on 15 standard rims

I found mine handled quality on 15" rims when mine was just lowered 60mm on springs! ive put my 15" alloys back on now as one of my 17s are buggered.

60mm on standard 15s is great, I preferred the handling with them than now with my17s. looked wicked too!! four and five people no problem

Mine was okay, but a bit tricky going over bumps with the 15"s on - scraped the front splitter a few times and that was with just two ppl in the car.

lol, I lowered mine 60mm on spax springs, and with the 17s on I could have 6 pplz in (should you want to...) and could go over humps no probs.

Didnt have it on 15s for too long to experience problems with pplz in the car, But you wouldnt have problems with rubbing, the only prob will be the front splitter chaffing on things like steep drives etc etc.