ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

63 Plate , 1.2 Dynamique , MediaNav .......... Central Locking Problem!

Clio
Hi all . . . . .
I'd be very grateful for some advice if anyone can help?!
Daughter's only had the car a week & everything was fine . Everything worked as it should do off the key card(s) buttons & it locked as key card moved away from vehicle.
Central Locking has now packed up in 'UNLOCKED' mode. It won't lock from either key card or C/L button on dash . (Boot Lid remains locked & won't unlock).
Car must be receiving a signal from keycard(s) as interior light can be switched on & off from it/them (Same symptoms with both keycards) & also i can hear a click from behind dash as i press buttons on keycard ! Rightly or wrongly i've assumed the 'Clicking' is a relay working as it should be ?? Could the fault be down to the C/L Module ??
I've checked fuses 11 & 32 & they're both intact .
Many Thanks !!

Clio
generally they will start fine, but electrical gremlins happen long before it gets to the point there isn't enough juice to start the engine, worth a check
I shall get it checked thanks Martin . . . . . TBH the battery doesn't look that 'Recent' .