ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

700 BHP in the driveway.....

H22A7 Accord Type R
A wee snap from my holidays!! will sort some more out after my tea :)

cars.jpg

H22A7 Accord Type R
Got a few vids to get off my phone Alan!!! sounds the b****cks too!!! Just stuffin my face with some pizza, then will get onto some number plate editing lol ;)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Good pics!

The Type-R has aged really well - doesn't look out of place against those other two at all.

Actually, I'd probably take the ATR out of those three! :approve:

D.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I know your a purist. Mines standard too i keep saying it'll stay that way. i do get tempted but i'd rather it was mint. Bushes and a service next for mine..:)

H22A7 Accord Type R
Aye! I had an oil change done on mine before my Scotland run :) Tax for mine next :( Thats what i love about it though - it doesnt NEED anything! :D An exhaust would be nice.......but..... i want to keep it original so i can sell it easier too - my clio was a nightmare!!! I just love it for what it is! :D I aint even been bothered to get my wheels refurbed lol......... just use the money for more V power!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My wheels are dieing. As for exhaust, thats the one thing i love. Its quiet! :D A decat wouldnt go a miss...

H22A7 Accord Type R
Aye, its quiet when you want it to be.....and loud when you want it to be!!! :D LOL - all you clio boys must get bored of Clart, Tom and myself natter on about the Barge ;)

H22A7 Accord Type R
nice one mate!! A lot of people dont like them.....but they are Compomotives.....fair play! Will prob look better when he gets his coils :)

Last edited: