ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

740bhp Twin Turbo MK4 R32

172//Crap Micra//Bus
You know what I mean't... and ps: am i bovvered ;) There all to nuts for me anyways, I still love that Ben Guilds. That's the one i'd have

ValverInBits
hang on, if that is an r32, shouldnt it be four wheel drive?

ie;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0So50...eature=related
The R32 doesn't have permeant four wheel drive it only kicks it in when it needs it, most of the time its a front wheel drive car.
Yes but the haldex front/rear clutching system should be driving the rear wheels in the above video. I would imagine he's drained the oil from the central clutch for that video. This would also reduce his transmission losses.

R32 turbos are truely awesome. but the 5 pot 20v is still the best VAG engine of all time, followed by the 4 pot 20v.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
isn't the dahlback one just a Group B Audi Rally Car Underneath?

I thought it used 4wd quattro running gear? And isnt it based on a GTI rather than a R32?

Golf R soon...
isn't the dahlback one just a Group B Audi Rally Car Underneath?

I thought it used 4wd quattro running gear? And isnt it based on a GTI rather than a R32?

Dahlback Golf I've read somewhere has the engine out of an Audi RS2.

Nippy white cup
IIRC The you can remove a fuse somewhere to disable the 4wd....sure thats what someone said at a RR day once

Chris