ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

8 subs in doors

sorry, looking at the post thread title, i though u menat you wanted to get 8 subs in eack door!! now that would be worth paying for!!! i dont see why not, ive got two 17cm speakers in each door, go for it!

true enough....only problem is that your door panel would see some serious vibration! youll have to put loads of those sound deadening sheets in.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 31 October 2003

just get a set of 3 way components ...
I agree, ure gonna get a much better overall sound with this kind of setup rather than messing around trying to shoehorn 8" subs into the doors.

A well built VW

ive seen a company that makes 5inch subs think it was focal but these are scary expensive but hey why not push the boat out your gonna need plenty sound deadening like the others said is it really worth it

good luck, they will sound cack as u will never get enough encosure space, u will have to make the pods out of foberglass and the filler will crach if the 8s do start kicking