ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

845 on wheels??

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Hows this for protecting wheels etc??

Don't have as much free time as most ;)

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Thanks, it's not that i'm lazy but want something lasting.

Rich am i booked in for March or April??

Mito Sportiva 135
The ultimate combo I have used over the Winter on wheels was AG SRP followed by CG Wheel Guard (2 or more layers, leave to cure for half an hour for each layer) and then Collinite 476s. You onl have to dribble on your wheels for them to come up trumps.

Then, when you wash your car just use shampoo and sponge/ MF mitt and reapply Wheel Guard every other wash, 476s every month or so depending on how many miles you are doing. Vital in keeping the road salts off this time of year, as Rich doesn't actually drive his car he probably doesn't have this problem :rasp:

106 GTi
I don't drive one of my cars this time of year ;) The other does about 20K!

AG SRP and EGP have held up fine for years for me in all weathers and only ever need car soap and water to wash from then on. Only of late that I have started topping that with Swissol Autobahn Wheel Sealant or Poorboys Wheel Sealant, which both add something in looks and slickness to the EGP.

Al - the Rim wax is a bit poo, ditch it, but I know you like the name ;)

Steve - we will see how the weather is looking in March if that is good for you?

al

ST on the way...
Hahaa, I personally think it's spot on!!

Having tested it on a car that does 10k a year ;)

106 GTi
Main problem is you can't layer it. Do you want to buy another pot ? - I have only used it twice.

10K is that all?

al

ST on the way...
Lol....yes only 10k....starting again now :) lol

How much do you want for it?

RB 182
Al have you tried WheelGuard yet? So much better than RimWax, I don't think much of the RimWax either really.

Mito Sportiva 135
I really rate WG as a product a lot. You only need a little to go along way...the Fairy liquid of the alloy protection world.:)