ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

8GB Memor Card Fault?

BMW Z4
Hi Guys had my 8gb SD card for about a month and have take quite a few pics on it, i have recently noticed i only had 19 photos available so thought it was time to get rid of the 'dead wood' and clear some space. i deleted over 200 pics from it and now only have 15 on the card.My camera is still saying i only have 19 pics available :S is this a fault with the card or what?

Any help or suggestions would be helpful thanks.

BMW Z4
I have now wiped the card cleare and is saying 0 pics left and SD card full :S ANYONE shed any light on this?

Suzuki Ignis
Have you tried to format it in the camera? Not just delete the pics, properly format the card...

BMW Z4
yeah using a mac but they were properly deleted figured it out once i emptied the card i pressed format card this told me all would be deleted but they already ar so said yes and got my 400 odd free pics back on the card FALSE alarm was s***ing it as ive got photos to take tomorrow haha.

Thanks for all youre help guys!